General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Pay2day or its Partners, Associates needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Pay2day and its agents permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Pay2day legitimate interests
- Pay2day needs to comply with the law
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following bases applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our credit card payment processing, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at [email protected]
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Pay2day follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Pay 2day uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that Pay 2day has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Pay2day does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Identity data
, including name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact data
, including email address, postal address, residential address and telephone numbers.
- Financial and business data
, including financial requirements (e.g. how much our customers would like to borrow), business information, bank statements, filed accounts, VAT returns, bank account information, file and payment details; in case of sole traders – other personal financial data relevant to business finance application, such as value of personal pension, value of property equity, county court judgements (personal and business), credit ratings (personal and business).
- Transaction data
, including details about payments to and from you and other details of products / services you have purchased from us or products / services we have purchased from you.
- Profile data
, including your username and password, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage data
, including information about how you use our website and products and services that you purchase from us
- Marketing and communication data
, including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We use information about you to:
- Help make decisions about credit and credit related services
- We share your data with lenders or cash advance companies to process your application
- We use your data to fill up application with ISO, Acquiring banks and Fiance company for Payment solutions for your business.
- Provide partner and event information
- Re-targeting purposes
- Improve our service
- Trade debtors, recover debt, prevent fraud, and to manage your accounts
- Prevent fraud and money laundering
- Present our site content effectively to you.
- Provide information and products and services that you request, or (with soft opt-in following your purchase, your consent or if we have another lawful basis, such as legitimate interest) which we think may interest you.
- Carry out our contracts with you.
- Tell you our charges.
We store your personal data on our own service databases as well as selected third party providers.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. Our general retention period is 7 years but your data may be kept for shorter or longer periods of time, in accordance with our internal Data Retention Policy and applicable legislation. In any event, we will conduct regular reviews to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
And also give consent for us, our partners, associates, our third party service providers and agents who are based in United Kingdom or Outside of United Kingdom to communicate back with you via email, text, voice or any other appropriate mode of communication.